Monday, April 16, 2007

And the winners are...

Thank you so much to all of you that entered the drawing and for those of you that came to visit www.feelingscrappy.com! My daughter pick the names before she left for school:

JeanneLee is the winner of the CM RAK and
Marlynn is the winner of the non-CM RAK

Please e-mail your addresses to me at jayne@feelingscrappy.com and I will get your packages in the mail tomorrow! Congratulations ladies!!

The Feeling Scrappy Design Team call runs until the end of April and be sure to check out the "Tickled Pink" layout contest for more chances to win!

3 comments:

JeanneLee said...

Oh my goodness!! Thank-you, Jayne!!

~Mar said...

Yay! Thank you!!!!

This has really made my day. Woke up to snow this morning (at 6 am). Worked all day and then went to my Medic 1st Aid & CPR training from 6-10:30. Decided to check the feelignscrappy boards before I hit the sack and what a great surprise!
Thanks so much! :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Congratulations to Jeannelee and marlynn! Enjoy those goodies!