Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fun Challenge and Prize!

Our member of the month at Feeling Scrappy, Stacey Curry, is offering up a really fun challenge and a great prize!

Her challenge: Some of my favorite layouts have a few things on them: 1) Stitching/sewing or piercing 2) inked distressed edges 3) chipboard. So that is your oh so easy challenge - complete a layout with all three of the above mentioned items! If you complete the challenge and post it on Feeling Scrappy then you will get your name in a drawing this super fun scrapbook bag charm from Star Hitched Wagon! ( http://www.starhitchedwagon.com )


Here is the layout I completed for the challenge. It was really fun to try new things! Hope you will give it a try too!

1 comment:

Karen and Kyle said...

I think I commented on this LO on SS, but I just wanted to tell you again how much I love everything about this LO (and show you that I do really read your blog! :D)