Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stickers for Sale or Trade!

I am in the process of cleaning out to prepare for our move to Virginia and low and behold I found 3 boxes of CM stuff from when I was a consultant ::faint:: So I am starting with this list but will have more to come.

I am willing to sell or trade any of these for 50% off the original retail value.

I am looking for the following in trade:
CM tape runner refills
CM photo tape
CM Precision Point Adhesive
CM Story Book Creator Plus (willing to trade for part and pay for part)
Would also consider other non CM items such as current items from most popular non-CM brands so make me an offer!

If you are interested in the whole lot please e-mail me and I will be glad to work with you on a great deal! Please let me know if you want to see photos of any of these packs. Thanks for looking and please feel free to pass this on to anyone that might be interested! :0) You can e-mail me at feelingscrappy@yahoo.com.

Sticker Packs
Amusement Park
Asian Miyabi
Autumn Medley
Autumn & Winter Sprinkle
Decade 60’s
Decade 70’s
Decade 80’s (2)
Dimensions - Bright (3)
Dimensions – Jewel
Dimensions - Pastel
Dimensions - Rainbow(2)
Down Under
Forest Wildlife
Formal (2)
Garden Gate (Laser)
Getaway Travel (2)
Great Lengths Rainbow
Great Lengths Brights
Harvest Orchard (Laser)
Heirloom
Heritage
Holiday Fanciful Trimmings (2)
Holiday Gathering (3)
Holiday Tree Decoration (2)
Holiday Victorian (2)
Las Americas
Marine Fun
Pacific Garden
Quinceanos (2)
Season to Season (2)
School Times
Snowy Day (Laser)
Soccer (2)
Summer Fun
Summer Gathering
Textiles
Variety (2)
Variety (United Kingdom)
Wedding (2)

Combination Packs
Baseball (3)
Christmas (LE) (2)
Day at the Farm
Football
Latino
Mickey & Friends
Pooh & Friends
Winter Recreation



No comments: