Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged :)

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you Shirley, Megan and Char
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!

Here are six random things about me:

1.) When I was 10 years old I fell off my bike and fractured my arm. My mom didn't believe that it was that hurt so I didn't go to the Doctor until about a week later when someone at school bumped into it and it swelled up really big. (I still tease her about not taking me!)

2.) My husband has been living in Virginia since last June and I miss him. We hope to join him there by late December.

3.) I don't really like to swim. I know how to swim and used to love it when I was a kid but anymore - I just end up feeling wet and cold and I don't really enjoy it.

4.) I love to try new healthy recipes. Always on the hunt for things to add to our favorite list of dinners.

5.) I don't really like breakfast. I don't like to eat to early and prefer something lite.

6.) I really enjoy the world of blogging - like adding things to mine and keeping up with my favorites - friends and sometimes total strangers :)

Now I will tag: Becky, Kari Ann, Stacey C., Stacey L., Rachel, and Stacy K

2 comments:

Becky said...

Uh Oh, I don't think I have 6 people that read my blog! LOL!

shirley said...

Great post! Especially the first one.