Friday, January 16, 2009

New tunes...


Abbie got Kenny Chesney's new CD for Christmas and I really like it (I have manged to steal it and have it in my car CD play -shhhhh!) I really enjoy the tone of his voice and like both his slow and faster beat songs.

This week was spent unpacking and organizing some more (bug surprise there huh?!) Still a long ways to go but it is starting to come together! The kids are looking forward to a three day weekend and I am trying to stay warm in what everyone tells me is "the coldest winter they can remember" (figures :dry: I must have brought it with me!)

And...here is my Friday Fill-in...

1. Enough with the cold already!
2. Not much causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving sweets of any kind.
4. Calvin and Hobbes makes me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to a scrap retreat next week.
6. Nikki and her daughter Ellie have been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling up with the kids for a movie at home, tomorrow my plans include going to IKEA (maybe) and Sunday, I want to scrapbook!

Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Our Friday Fill Ins are very similar! I have to post mine :) I've lived in this house for a hear and a half and have still not completely unpacked. Always something more fun to do. Have a great weekend ;)

Stacey said...

I want to go to a scrap retreat too....:) And I want to go to IKEA with you. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Cyn M said...

Hey Jayne, you should see if you can make it to Skyline sometime if you want to go to a retreat!!! ;)