Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happiness is...

bits of lace and trim! I can't tell you how happy these little pieces of goodness make me. They are so soft and pretty. They are an example of just one of the many wonderful things about scrapbooking. I love to see and touch all the beautiful items you can include on a page. Even if they never actually make it to a page and sit in my stash forever - they were well worth the money for the happiness and bit of beauty they brought to my day!

Make it a good one!

3 comments:

Robin Gibson said...

I know what you mean Jayne, I feel the same way about my ribbon! These are lovely! Can't wait to see some of it show up on one of your fabulous creations!

Stacey said...

Those are great trims!!! Wow! have fun with those!

The Walker Family said...

I'm so like you! I love to touch all the pretties of my pages. Only a scrapper would understand what we're talking about!