Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Best Shot Monday (A day late)

My friend Lee (you have to put her blog on your reader - her posts always inspire me!) posted a link to Tracey Clark's site. She hosts a "My Best Shot Monday" challenge. Basically she encourages you to post your best photo from the previous week. I immediately wanted to play along. Many weeks I am sure I will not have a "quality" photo but I will have a nice record of things I have enjoyed so here I go - a day late but what else is new?!

This is one of my favorite photos from my trip to Cape Cod. I love the water and the color of the plant. I also love that among all the beauty that Cape Cod offers I was able to focus on something small that might be found in any yard. Photography helps me to see the world around me in glorious detail!

Hope you will decide to play along too - would love to see your photos!

1 comment:

Lee said...

YAY! So glad you're joining in!