Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Day of School

Today is the last day of school for the year. There is always a charge of excitement in the air leading up to this day and I am thrilled for the kids. I remember the joy of that last bell ringing and racing out the door with my friends feeling the freedom of summer and knowing I had all the time in the world to just be. Ah, sweet summertime! (I hope I will have a few photos to share tomorrow.)

Friday Fill-ins:
1. I grew up thinking I had all the time in the world.
2. Google Reader was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you go to bed? (Said to myself every night lately - I just can't seem to get to bed at a decent hour!)
4. Scrapbooking helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the inspiration. There are so many genuine and talent people who inspire me to be a better person!
6. Long finger nails on men is very off-putting. (Ewwww)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating the last day of school with the kids, tomorrow my plans include a day of play with the family - maybe a little day trip and Sunday, I want to sleep in then do something creative!

Have a fun Friday!

No comments: