Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Fill-ins May 4, 2012

The beautiful horse at my Mom and Dad's place in Florida. April 2012

1. After a while, watching TV gets old.
2. It is almost summer at least so lots of reasons to get outside!
3. Well, anyway, that is my plan - to get outside more.
4. My home is a comfort to me.
5. I always stay up way to late.
6. My kids and inspiration from others keeps me going.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapbooking with two new friends, tomorrow my plans include running the kids around and doing a National Scrapbook Day challenge or two and Sunday, I want to have a nice family day!

Want to do try your own friday fill-ins? Check out this blog for this weeks list. Have a great weekend!




1 comment:

pnutsmum said...

Did you get those challenges done? I finished a whopping 2 layouts this weekend... Oh well! It's nice to just hang out sometimes! Thanks for joining us!