Wednesday, June 20, 2012



Ahhhh summer! Part of me loves it and the other part is having trouble adjusting to the lack of structure. That will all change next week when Sam starts summer school - he has to be there by 7:30 so we (him and I at least) will be back to getting up early and maybe going to bed at a reasonable time. He is off every Friday so I am thinking that would be a great day to schedule some "family fun days!"

Since my kids are teens now - they are going in all different directions - so I think a designated day will be great :) Today I plan to pin them down and ask each child for input then put it on the calendar (That is key for me - if it is not on the calendar it never seems to happen.)

I love having a map - even if the day just says "be lazy" Here is to a plan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I fear those days... Family Fun Days sound great!! Enjoy them!