Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Remember when?

This weekend Abbie and Sam begged for Burger King (we rarely go there - I hate the place) but we agreed and Don took them in to get some lunch to bring home. When they walked out wearing those crowns - my heart caught. I remember being little and getting the crown and thinking it was so fun! I took this picture because I know my babies are growing up and will soon be "to cool" to wear the crown but for today I will enjoy the fact that they are still young enough to enjoy the simple things that make kids kids. Love them so much!!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Aww, all too true. Love the pic of your cuties! :-)

Stacey said...

How CUTE! I do remember those. Enjoy the days!!! :)

Tams said...

Awww, look at those faces! I'm so glad you captured the photo, because you are absolutely right--soon they wouldn't let you.