Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill In

Whew! What a busy week and I don't think it will slow down anytime soon! Just busy making lists, cleaning out and generally getting ready to move. Thought I would try a "Friday fill-in" today :)

1. The last band I saw live was Kenny Chesney.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is having my husband home with us.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is not even near being done.
4. Thoughts of moving fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear contacts but I am to wimpy about my eyes.
6. Bagpipes are odd to me but I did enjoy listening to them when I have been overseas.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading in bed, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in, playing at Feeling Scrappy's class graduation and cleaning out some cabinets and Sunday, I want to watch a movie with the kids!

No comments: