Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Home owners x2!

After a busy week Don and I made an offer (which was accepted) on a new home here in Richmond! It is a brand new house - actually still under construction so I was able to pick out some flooring and a few other items which was really nice. I will share some pictures when I get home. We are both really excited about the house but most of all being together again as a family! Our closing date is suppose to be Dec 15th and we will be moving in a few days after that so I am sure it will be a crazy couple of months for us! I promise to fill you in more once I get home this coming weekend :)

I also wanted to remind you about the challenge we have over on Feeling Scrappy. You can check it out here: http://feelingscrappyclasses.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenges Hope you will give it a shot - we have a great prize up for grabs! Here is the layout I made for the challenge.


4 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats on the new house Jayne! I can't wait to see some pics and hear more.

marcibun said...

Congrats Jayne! I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your new home - how great that you'll be in before Christmas!

Melita said...

Congrats - what a great time you're in for!

Char said...

Oh Jayne! I am so happy for you! What a great feeling it must be that you will be together again soon! I am beyond thrilled for you!