Friday, February 13, 2009

Love - kitchen style :)

I am in love with my new stove and microwave! Seriously! Easy to clean, nice even heat, everything in the right place, and a microwave the Jetson's would envy. In Omaha, I had a cook top that was white (Hello - white? For a cook top? - What were they thinking - what a PITA to keep clean that was!) and a double oven that was never the right height for me so I was always burning myself on it. But now ahhhhhh...lovin' my oven!

Friday Fill-in

1. It seems like the laundry baskets are never empty.
2. Flush the toilet when you're done, please? (Said to my boys endlessly!)
3. If I thought you would come scrap with me I'd be thrilled!
4. Friendship is what I think of most when I think of you. (My blog readers :) )
5. To me, Valentine's Day means just a little fun. We don't do anything big - just a little fun for the kids :)
6. My mom gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to baking goodies for the neighbors with Abbie, tomorrow my plans include some more family time exploring our new hometown and Sunday, I want to scrapbook and read!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Char said...

I love your new stove and micro too! LOL. And I love the stone around it. I am so glad you are enjoying your new home and town. Have fun exploring it today! xoxo