Friday, February 6, 2009

Silly Putty

I use to love Silly Putty when I was a kid - my best friend Billy and I used to love to make copies of the comics with it! When I saw some here at Ben Franklin I picked up one for each of the kids and - Yep! They love it too! We have been molding, copying and shaping away. FUN! If you want to add a little fun to your weekend I highly recommend you pick up an egg full!

Friday Fill-ins

1. Please don't tell me any gossip.
2. Can you be quiet in the morning?I need a little quiet time when I first wake up
3. The color of ripe wheat makes me want to sigh with happiness!
4. I have a craving for a Thai beef salad.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it the next time we are on a family vacation.
6. Eyes are the prettiest part of the face.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with the family and watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include maybe driving to the mountains for a hike and Sunday, I want to scrapbook!

3 comments:

Jack said...

Sounds like a great plan for the weekend. Enjoy your hike!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

I haven't thought of silly putty in ages! Fun!

Lee said...

I saw the silly putty and had to cringe/laugh. The last time we had any in our house, Cole was about 5. Something happened and he fell asleep - with the silly putty in his hand. Which ended up in his hair. Which had to be shaved. We haven't had any since :)

Enjoy your weekend!