Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-ins 8/21/09

Headed to the woods later today :) Photo 8/09


1. I remember, I remember when my babies were born and I couldn't picture them any bigger then they were then. Little did I know how fast they grow!
2. Dear Stacey, I want you to know I am thinking of you today and wishing you a smooth delivery.
3. Is that my dog !!??? (She got a *really* short haircut and looks like a shorn sheep!)
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of sweets.
5. I'm saving a layout just for you! (I have several to share next week)
6. If I made a birthday list a new camera would definitely be on it!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending our first night away for the weekend, tomorrow my plans include hiking, swimming and lots of outdoor activities with the family and Sunday, I want to spend the day on more of the same!



See you all on Monday!

No comments: