Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-ins 8/28/09

The prairie dog enjoying a feast :) 8/09


Friday again? The weeks fly by! Here is my weekly Friday fill-in, if you want to play along just visit here for the prompts each week.

1. He was a distracted, sweet boy and he is a distracted, sweet teenager (speaking of Jacob - my oldest child).
2. Enjoying the last few days of summer before the kids head back to school is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend is much better then a counselor!
4. I hate getting up early, to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be dead wrong.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my daughter, Abbie.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Don (he has been gone all week), tomorrow my plans include...hmmm...not sure yet - but it will involve playing with the family and Sunday, I want to relax and scrapbook a bit!


No comments: