Wednesday, January 20, 2010

8 Things about 8 Things


8 Things I like about 8 things :)

1.) I like lists. Simple as that - I have always been a list maker and this just falls right into place for me.
2.)I like that it is 8. I would expect 5 or 10 and I am glad it is an unusual 8.
3.) It brings focus to your writing. Not to little not to much - just right.
4.)Scheduled - I like knowing what I will be posting each week on Thursdays. Guess I like structure :)
5.)It gets me thinking and that is always a good thing.
6.)I enjoy reading the 8 Things that my friends who participate write.
7.)I plan to use many of the posts as a part of my scrapbook pages.
8.)The sky is the limit! You really can write 8 things about anything. Look - I just did it! :)

Want to join in? Check it out here.

3 comments:

Lee said...

YAY! I'm so happy to read a Jayne blog entry :) Missed you!

red road studio said...

8 is also a very lucky number in China I believe - what a fun blog!

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea! I may just play along!