Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy day :)

Today is the one year anniversary of starting my journey with Weight Watchers. When they asked me my goal weight the 1st day I went in - I didn't give them one instead I said my goal was to stick with the program and be here in one year. If I lose weight as a result great but I didn't want it to be about a number. Soooo here I am one year later and 48 pounds lighter!! I did it!

I am not "done" with this journey - in fact I never will be. I have set new goals and am sure I can achieve them. What a great feeling! :)

9 comments:

Angie Moses said...

congrats! sticking with anything for an entire year is a BIG accomplishment!

marcibun said...

Congratulations Jayne! That's a very inspiring post ;)

Becky said...

Awesome Jayne! I'm proud of you! You are right it will be an ongoing challenge, but you are up for it! (hugs)

The Walker Family said...

Congrats Jayne! That takes alot of will power and self-discipline. You're very inspiring!

Martha said...

That's great!!!
And as I sit here blog surfing on a Sunday night, your post is just what I needed to see! That reminder that this is a journey.
It's not a quick fix.

Wishing you continued determination to reach your goals...whatever they may be!

Stacey said...

Awesome!!! COngratulations!!!

Denise said...

I couldn't be more proud of you, Jayne! Congratulations!

Stacy said...

Congratulations on your anniversary Jayne! I am inspired by you to give WW another try and stick with it. I really need a boost to get me going, and I think this may be it! Congrats again!!

Stacey said...

Good for you Jayne! What an awesome accomplishment. I am cheering for you - loudly!!!!