Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Sew Scrappy: A Notions Class" ready to go!

Fall is the perfect time to “hit the books” again! Join us for a brand new Feeling Scrappy class called “Sew Scrappy: A Notions Class” Class starts Sept 2nd! During this four-week technique class we will be working with all kinds of sewing notions ~ fabric, ribbon, felt, buttons, and yes a needle and thread! Don't sew at all? No worries! We will guide you with step-by-step instructions to incorporate these beautiful materials from the world of sewing into your scrapbooks for a sweet homemade touch. No previous sewing experience or sewing machine required - great for any level of scrapper! Just head over to www.feelingscrappy.com to sign up.


Here is what you can expect during the Sew Scrappy Class:

* A full FOUR WEEKS of class running from September 2nd until September 30th
* Detailed step by step instructions of each technique including photos of each step
* A full 12 detailed technique lessons
* Plus 8 tips and tid-bits featuring mini techniques to enhance your layouts
* Weekend layout challenges to keep those creative juices following
* Fabulous creative examples for each technique and tip by our talented design team
* A private class forum with lots of support and friendly conversation
* Self paced class – do as much or as little as you would like
* Graduation crop with lots of Prizes
* Plus a few surprises :)

Past Feeling Scrappy class participants say:

“The Creative Team was fantastic. They all took the time to provide feedback to everyone of us, which is really great and their samples were amazing!” - - Jennifer W.

“Thanks so much for this class! I’m a lonely scrapbooker here and it really helps me feel connected with others who love scrapbooking as much as I do! This class was tons of fun and I hope I can take more classes with Feeling Scrappy!” - - Carrie D.

“Loved it all!!!” - - Denise O.

“You have done a wonderful job with this! I thing I loved the most about the class was learning all the new techniques that without this class, I would have never known. Thank You!!” - - Laura M.

I just loved this class – it gave me just the push I needed to try some new techniques in my scrapbooks. Honestly, I had fallen into a rut of borders down the side and a title up-top. You have made me love creating pages again! Thanks! - - Marcy G.

1 comment:

wendy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun :) TFS