Saturday, August 9, 2008

More to share :)

This layout was made for a Feeling Scrappy challenge for my Book of Me. I must have a clean sink and the dishes go in the dishwasher - just so! :)

This layout I made for a round robin I am participating in on Feeling Scrappy - my friend Peggy went first and this is what I followed up with. I really like how it turned out mostly because of what it means to me.

Looking for some fun topics to scrap? You really should take time to check out all of the great challenges we have going at Feeling Scrappy! The team is really awesome and they always come up with some fun unusual topics. Go to http://www.feelingscrappy.com/ then click on message board. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Melita said...

These are great! I love the layouts you've been producing for your BOM - great inspiration for me! TFS with us

tyrymom29 said...

These are Awesome !!!