Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Mish Mash

Wishing you a Happy Friday and I have a few things to share.
Be sure to check out Feeling Scrappy today. Stacey just put up a nice quick challenge and the prize in a free "Year of Cheer" card class in February! You have until next Wednesday to complete the challenge so maybe you can fit it in over the weekend.
A few more layouts to share from the Sketch class last month:



And finally a Friday "Fill-in" :)

1. Snow is so beautiful when it first blankets the ground.
2. I'm looking forward to my mom coming on Monday!
3. Zoe is the best dog ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Happy Days.
5. I'm done with cleaning out all the kitchen cabinets.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is spending time together as a family!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Abbie play soccer, tomorrow my plans include more cleaning and packing and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Beautiful pages Jayne!