Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just Fabulous Darling!


My virtual friend Lee chose my blog as one of five to receive the Fabulous Award. Thanks for thinking of me Lee! :o)


Here are the rules for this Award.
#1 - You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
#2 - You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
#3 - On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.


Here are my 5 fabulous addictions:
#1 - I am addicted to scrapbooking - need I say more?
#2 - I am addicted to Christmas music this time of year!
#3 - I am addicted to the world of blogs - love reading them and writing them :)
#4 - I am addicted to working toward bettering my health (for the first time in my life!)
#5 - I am addicted to travel - I am always thinking about my next trip.


Here are the 5 Fabulous Blogs I'd like to pass this award on to:
#1 - Amy - All the Trimmings
#2 - Shirley - ----Shirley----
#3 - Stacey - Scraps of my Life
#4 - Stacey - Curry Chaos
#5 - Becky - My Cre8tive Place

1 comment:

marcibun said...

your blog IS fabulous Darling! ;)