Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Friday!

I am heading off for a day of scrapbooking, the sun is shining, my cold is here but much better, it is Friday so no dealing with homework...life is good!

Friday Fill-ins...

1. Running ahead to get the door for a man with a bunch of packages in his hand yesterday was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place I'd like to be is the beach!

3. I am careful in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or me? Weird but that is the first thing that comes to mind - guess some advertiser needs some kudos. (I actually don't like coffee or tea - shocking I know!)

5. By taking separate paths I have drifted away from some people in my past - looking at it now one makes me sad and another makes me glad.

6. Our nature walks reminds me that there is beauty everywhere.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapbooking, tomorrow my plans include going to Sam's baseball practice then enjoying some outside time with the family and Sunday, I want to go take the dog for a long walk, read and fix the family a good Sunday dinner!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Have fun scrapbooking :) I'm hoping to get some stuff done. Enjoy your weekend!

shirley said...

Have a great weekend! Sounds like you will have fun