Friday, March 20, 2009

A puppy party!

Yesterday was Zoe's 5th birthday! We sang happy birthday, gave her presents of raw-hides, a box of treats, a stuffed toy and a new outfit and celebrated with a treat filled plate. She was in heaven! We love our pup!!

Here are the kids singing "Happy Birthday!" to our birthday girl (who can't take her eyes off the prize!):
After her party and playing with all her new things - she was so tired - I found her up on our bed resting:

On another note. So happy it is Friday! Here is my Friday fill-ins :)

1. Why do we have to get up so early? (I am so not a morning person!)

2. Eating a quick breakfast then reading blogs after the kids leave for school are now habits.

3. I have lots of housework to do today but I am in a surprisingly good mood - the sun is shinning :)

4. I had never heard the phrase "cool beans" until I was on a field trip with the kids a couple years ago and it is a bit odd - glad my kids never picked it up!
5. I am cooking pork in the crock pot for tacos the way I always do.

6. How was I to know I would be living in Virginia? Life certainly has lots of turns!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Don and enjoying movie, tomorrow my plans include baseball practice with Sam and dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (yum!) and Sunday, I want to spend the day outside with my family!

7 comments:

Lee said...

LOVE that pic of Zoe all tuckered on the bed. Adorable. Enjoyed your fill ins :) Always great to know what's going on in your world, enjoy the weekend.

Kel said...

Zoe is a cutie - happy birthday, pup, from your doggy friend in California, Aero!

Kel

Kel said...

Zoe is a cutie - happy birthday, pup, from your doggy friend in California, Aero!

Kel

Becky said...

awwww, Happy belated birthday Zoe! Looks like it was a great one. :D

The Walker Family said...

We throw birthday parties for our two pups too. They really are a big part of our family!

Denise said...

Happy belated birthday Zoe! I just knew you'd get a new outfit! ; )

Robin Gibson said...

Ok, Zoe, first of all is a BEAUTIFUL puppy! And Happy BDay (belated) to her! LOVE that pic of her all tuckered out on your bed! (we get that a LOT around here too!). And love your 'friday fill-ins' that's a cool regular 'item' to have!