Monday, March 9, 2009

Manic Monday


Image from Google Images
Several of my bloggy friends do this so I thought I would play along. You can find the questions each week here.

What would you do with an extra hour each day?
I think my answer to this would be different if you asked me each day! My first thought today was that I would read. Most likely though I would fill it up just like I do the 24 hours I currently have. KWIM?

Do you wear a watch? If so, tell us about it. If not, how do you keep track of time?
No - I don't wear a watch and never have. I keep track of time by clocks around the house and in the car. Never been a problem for me.

If it was possible, would you want to know how many days you had left to live?
Nope. I think it would change me and change the people who love me and we would all act different. I would rather just live. When it is over, it is over.




No comments: