Tuesday, April 28, 2009

5 things

Five things that made me happy today :)

1.)Seeing the bottom of the clothes hampers...all the laundry is washed, dried, folded and put away. At least until tonight!


2.) Enjoying my freshly planted flower pots all over the patio!


3.) Having a vacuum that really sucks! My last one you would have to go over and over and over the carpet - this one has some power baby - makes my job easier :)


4.) Leaves on our trees! Loved having trees this winter - love them even more now.


5.) Playing with new scrappy supplies!
:o),

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Great things and fun pictures, Jayne! I have been very intrigued by alcohol inks, but I don't even know what they're for. LOL I always see a whole slew of them at the LSS though...hmmm...might have to learn about those.
p.s. drooling over the vacuum =]

Robin Gibson said...

Hey Jayne! I'm seeing the bottom of my laundry hamper tonight too! (won't last long, I'm sure!)
LOVE those alcohol inks! I need more, more, more, lol!
Beautiful flower pics! And LOVE the trees! I was just thinking today, 'glad to see things blooming and leafing out here now!', WHOO HOO!!
Man, I need THAT vacuum, our's sucks, lol...well, NOT literally! lol.