Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kitchen Keepsakes layouts

As some of you already know I have a "Kitchen Keepsakes" album where I record all kinds of things about our kitchen, cooking, meals and gatherings. I really love this album - it is so much fun to work on "non-event" pages and a nice departure from the normal family stuff. Here are two recent pages I made as samples for Feeling Scrappy's last sketch class.

I absolutely LOVE my new stove/microwave and though it deserved a page all its own (I so love Basic Grey's Mellow paper pack - one of my all time favorites! The colors are so rich and warm!) This was based on a sketch by me :)



This recipe is so yummy and great for Weight Watcher's! You can see the recipe here. This layout was based on a sketch by Amy Bell.

Tomorrow's Friday! :o)

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow Jayne,I would love my stove too if it looked like that! Beautiful layouts,that recipie looks delicious,will have to try that one day!!!