Thursday, April 30, 2009

Strawberry Pie

I was typing up a few recipes to share with one of my WW friends and I thought I would share this one here :) It is yummy and the serving size is large!

Strawberry Pie

4 cups strawberries, sliced
1 small box cook and serve sugar free vanilla pudding
1 small box sugar free strawberry jello
2 cups of water
Fat free cool whip

Spray a pie pan with cooking spray and spread sliced strawberries in the bottom of pan. Cook pudding as directed only use water instead of milk. Add jello to the pudding mixture and stir well to dissolve. Let glaze cool for 5 minutes before pouring over the strawberries. Chill for at least 4 hours then top with cool whip.

1/4 of the pie = 1.5 WW points

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cori said...

This sounds yummy, Jayne!! I'm making this this weekend and printing it off to share at my meeting here in a little bit. Thanks for sharing :-)

Stacey said...

Yummmmm!!!