Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

A magnolia bloom on the tree outside my parents house - they small so good!

Heading to a crop today! :) But first my Friday Fill-ins...
1. Join me in making an effort to see the positive side of things.
2. Put a little creative juice in your day!
3. Happiness is a happy puppy.
4. Dazed and confused. (Those two words are like salt and pepper - no?)
5. I'm waiting for the scale to move again. (Been stuck for a couple months now)
6. The chocolate bunny on the kitchen counter is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapbooking, tomorrow my plans include Abbie's soccer game at 8 am and then buying a new fridge and Sunday, I want to do some projects around the house and then get out and enjoy the warm sunny day!
Happy Friday!

No comments: