Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

Jacob and Zoe on our way to Indiana :) July 2009

Friday Fill ins...
1. Being seen without make-up is not the end of the world. (In high school - I would have died if I had to go out without it on! LOL)
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I feel cozy in the house - perfect for reading a good book! (It is not raining today -sunny and 88 degrees but I can imagine it)
3. Food tastes so good! (Seriously - I love most food - unfortunately for my waistline!)
4. Sometimes, putting others first is the best feeling in the world.
5. Nature is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is such a thing as too much scrapbook paper. LOL!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and maybe a movie with Don, tomorrow my plans include a bit of moving things around then furniture shopping and Sunday, I want to relax and scrapbook!

No comments: