Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer is flying by!

Abbie and her cousin Anna - fresh from the pool July 2009


Sam and Jacob with cousins Bryce and Sierra. July 2009

I can't believe another Friday is here. The summer is flying by in a happy blur as it always does...and I feel a little sad when I see it slipping by but I will enjoy it while it is here and know that fall in Virginia will be a whole new experience to savor!
So time for another Friday Fill-ins :)
And...here we go!
1. It's time for me to buckle down on my diet - I have gotten a little off track this summer.
2. Richmond, Virginia; it's not a bad place for summer - most people think it is hot but it is no hotter then it was in Omaha over the summer.
3. I must be lazy - no matter how much I want to like exercise I just don't. Ugh!
4. The love of my family is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My dog Zoe is simply the sweetest dog around!
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was at Summerfest with Judy and Todd.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Don after his week away, tomorrow my plans include family time - either running around or at the pool and Sunday, I want to do some vacation planning and scrapbook if I can squeeze it in plus a nice family dinner at home!

Hope you have a fun weekend on tap!

1 comment:

shirley said...

I agree about summer flying by - August starts tomorrow! We register the kids for school on Thursday!