Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fill-ins 9/25/09

Taken at the Botanical Gardens 9/09

Friday Fill-ins
1. One week ago I was doing about the same thing I am now.
2. I loved to eat peas for breakfast when I was young.
3. Mama told me not to sing at the dinner table.
4. ---- you and me. Hmmm - usually something just pops in my head when I see the prompt but not so for this one. So instead of forcing something I'll just leave it blank :)
5. Take your time when spending time with your kids - really be there.
6. These allergies will pass!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie with the family, tomorrow my plans include Abbie's soccer game and a bit of furniture shopping and Sunday, I want to go to the state fair!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Lee said...

I hope you aren't suffering too terribly with your allergies. I'm in a Benadryl-induced stupor! Enjoy your weekend, sounds like a lot of fun. I agree - you have to be present when spending time with your kids! On that note, our weekend is all about hockey and basketball. Hoping to fit in some photo shoots :)