Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill-ins 9/4/09


Sam and Abbie with Zoe (the kids where calling her a river rat)
She can swim well but would rather be on the rocks sun bathing! Aug 09

Friday Fill-ins :)
1. I feel bad taking Zoe to be boarded - I know she is fine but I still feel sad leaving her there.
2. Traveling is always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: county music playing softly from Abbie's room, a lawn mower outside, a video game and Don talking on the phone.
4. Summer is almost over and I'm glad we packed in a lot of fun activities!
5. The last time I scrapbooked with friends was July - I miss having friends to scrap with!
6. Looking forward to a family trip this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to arriving in Baltimore Maryland and checking out the harbor a bit, tomorrow my plans include taking in more of the city and a Baltimore Orioles baseball game and Sunday, I want to go to the Baltimore Aquarium!

Hope you all have a great weekend! Oh and Happy, Happy Birthday to my friend Lee!!

No comments: