Friday, October 2, 2009

Blog Award :)

My friend Stacey gave me this award on her blog so I thought I would play along :)

This award comes with some rules and a survey I have to fill out.
Rules
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!

The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Your hair? clean
3. Your mother? Indiana
4. Your father? Indiana
5. Your favorite food? Thai
6. Your dream last night? kids
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? positive
9. What room are you in? studio
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
11. Your fear? heights
12. Favorite place to eat? MeltingPot
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Athletic
15. Muffins? lemon
16. Wish list item? camera
17. Where did you grow up? Indiana
18. Last thing you did? lunch
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Cute
22. Friends? wonderful
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? frustrated
25. Missing someone? Mom
26. Vehicle? MDX
27. Something you’re not wearing? jewelry
28. Your favorite store? Scrapbook
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? recently
32. Your best friend? Abbie
33. One place that I go to over and over? Target
34. One person who emails me regularly? Judy

I will give this award to:
1. Char
3. Kyla
4. Lee
TGIF! Have a good one!

No comments: