Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fill-ins 10/16/09

Our front porch 10/09

1. So are we going to North Carolina for Thanksgiving? Don wants to but it is still up in the air - we will see...
2. New furniture is what's up ahead. The delivery guys are coming this am!
3. I love to sleep to the sound of rain.
4. Leftovers of some sort is on tap for tonight's dinner.
5. I walk a little to little!
6. A positive attitude is the true elixir of life!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night in, tomorrow my plans include soccer of course and Sunday, I want to scrapbook in the worst way but we will see if I actually get to!


Have some Friday Fun today! :)

1 comment:

Char said...

I also like to sleep to rain. Thats what played on my iPod when we were in Cape together! LOL
Hope you have a great weekend and get in some scrappy time on Sunday! Love ya!