Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fill-ins 10/23/09

Next to the door in our mud-room that leads to the garage.
I love it and think it is a good reminder as we all head out for the day :) Oct 09


Friday Fill-ins
1. The crickets sing, and remind me of warm summer nights.
2. Come out, come out wherever you are.
3. I want to get far away from the flu. Praying our family stays healthy.
4. That there would be no more homework; this was a dream.
5. But as for me, I am back to WW and going strong.
6. The Midwest is where I come from
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include soccer then a sleepover with 4 girls for Abbie's birthday and Sunday, I want to go hiking but we have the girls to get home and then another soccer game in the afternoon.

Happy Friday!

No comments: